12.26.2013

Post Christmas Video Attempt and Why I Am Not a Public Speaker



12/27/13-update: I am working on the video if you are unable to see or hear it! Sorry for the inconvenience, I am really still learning all these gadgets! 


video

                                                             Here is the YouTube Link

Happy day after Christmas, friends. I am just experimenting with my new tablet. I have no idea what I am doing but I am learning. This video is my first and it is a very informal candid what it actually is like to see me first thing in the morning! I thought I would practice, shamelessly with you all. I suggest scrolling to the bottom and pausing the Beach Surf loveliness to hear my so soft -HA- voice.

One of the biggest reasons I write instead of speaking is because ...well watch the  above video and you will understand. Then the 20 second video below, says it more succinctly...

"Squirrel!"


Click here for Up clip




Feel free not to share...consider this our little moment. 
Dug understands me. And I him.


Praying the day brings you love, peace and smiles.

8 comments:

  1. Hahaha! I am cracking up! You are so funny and adorable!! I knew you'd have that cute barely there accent. And stop covering up your face! Cannot wait to skype with you Dawn! I will probably get all shy but will try to be bold. Love you!
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omigoodness--I adore your video!! So funny and so great to really get to see you :) Ya' gotta post some more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoyed your video. Blessings for the new year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're such a cutie, Dawn! Loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You crack me up! I love your video.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ha. brave being first up look in the vid...smiles..sadly i can not get the vid to play...i hope you had a wonderful holiday though....

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so funny. I still couldn't hear it very well, but that is the speakers on my monitor...not too good. Anyway, this was hilarious. If I can get my webcam to work, I will let you know and we can laugh at each other face to face! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

walk along the shore with me and leave your footprints in the sand-
I'm listening, friend...in November I will not be replying so often, but instead slip quietly over to your place for a visit. ;)