11.01.2013

Random Journal Day Link Up (A Gathering Place for Journal Keepers)





Well here we are my friends and my oh my- November 1st did take me by surprise. So I apologize for the fact that I am late, for my own party! Please forgive. Cut this girl some slack, or as Lisa Jo 's prompt today called for Grace. I so appreciate each of you and thank you in advance for linking up, sharing and visiting each other. I will link up ASAP. Happy November.

I would love to see your heart on paper- whether it's art or words. 
Check the details for LINKING UP
HERE. Please join us, with a page from your journal. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

walk along the shore with me and leave your footprints in the sand-
I'm listening, friend...in November I will not be replying so often, but instead slip quietly over to your place for a visit. ;)