11.27.2013

My Thanksgiving Wishes for You




My Thanksgiving Wishes for You

So here's to you, 
friends from far and near
who've joined with me
in this journey to share-
the good things we've learned along the way
as we encourage each other
always to pray-
to Him who loves us anew each day.

I wish you glad tidings and wonderful things-
I wish you God's presence and all that it brings,
and most of all I want to say,
Happy Thanksgiving to You-
May you be blessed today! 

In His Grace, Dawn

May your Thanksgiving be blessed and full of heartfelt thanksgivings. 

*For my friends who do not celebrate this holiday I wish you grace, beauty, peace and His blessing always.

Linking with Create with Joy

5 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving Dawn! I hope you have a wonderful holiday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful photo and post. Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We love you, dear lady! Happy Thanksgiving Dawn!
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very Happy Thanksgiving wish to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete

walk along the shore with me and leave your footprints in the sand-
I'm listening, friend...in November I will not be replying so often, but instead slip quietly over to your place for a visit. ;)