9.27.2013

What A Little Bird Taught Me about Intercessory Prayer...(5 Minutes for Faith)

origin_5842430442
Photo Credit


Who will love a little sparrow who's travelled far and cries for rest?


I love the way God teaches lessons through our experiences. Today I am over at 5 Minutes for Faith  sharing another of my mornings by the bird feeder experiences. 

God uses the sparrows, so often to teach me -open your eyes, he has great spiritual truths to teach you as you go about your day. When you least expect it!

Join me for this lesson from a little Sparrow on how God loves us enough to allow others to intercede on our behalf, when we grow weary, or discouraged. 

Fly with me over there...Head there now!



 

1 comment:

walk along the shore with me and leave your footprints in the sand-
I'm listening, friend...in November I will not be replying so often, but instead slip quietly over to your place for a visit. ;)