8.29.2013

Prayers for a Woman's Soul Online Study with Julie Gillies

Join the "Prayers for a Woman's Soul" Online Study! For DETAILS click here.



I have some great news just in the nick of time, Ladies- Julie Gillies, author of Prayers for a Woman's Soul is offering an online study September 9th through October 28! I reviewed this excellent book after winning my very own copy at my sweet friend, Jen's place ( Finding Heaven ) at the beginning of the year. It is absolutely a great devotional read and prayer help. I have decided to join in with this wonderful online opportunity and wanted to make sure and let my friends know about this wonderful opportunity! Also if you want a chance to win a copy of the book, go on over to this post at Julie's place:  "I've Been Praying for You...{And a Giveaway!}" 

Click link below for all the details about the online study:


Let me know if you will be joining in. Check out my review (linked above).

"Because praying for yourself is not selfish, it's absolutely vital."
Hope to see you then and there. 

1 comment:

walk along the shore with me and leave your footprints in the sand-
I'm listening, friend...in November I will not be replying so often, but instead slip quietly over to your place for a visit. ;)