7.04.2013

Mother & Daughter ICAD update


The one that got away- here is the only ICAD I threw out!
I don't know what happened but it got ruined
somehow and I remember throwing it in the trash.
At least I have the picture, I suppose! 

My  ICADS

My total thus far is 37, but Summer days are getting hectic! 


Supermoon


Bloom Where You Are Planted- Mary Engelbreit tribute

Morning Glory

Queen of Summer

Just My Two Cents (For What It's Worth)

 Steve


My Girl's ICADS














Follow on Bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. I really like all of your ICADs, but especially the moon one. And I like your daughter's too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great collection Dawn! I've been seeing ICADS all over the blogosphere! patsy

    ReplyDelete

walk along the shore with me and leave your footprints in the sand-
I'm listening, friend...in November I will not be replying so often, but instead slip quietly over to your place for a visit. ;)