7.28.2013

It's Almost Shark Week (ICAD Update)


Shark Week Tribute


OK, so we are in the Home Stretch in this ICAD challenge. I have been collaging and messing with paints. Literally messing. Unlike the amazing art I see at the Daisy Yellow Facebook Page. However, I do not let me artistic lack hold me back...NO WAY! I am loving every minute of it!

Enter Loverboy flashback...

Due to my hectic Beach Schedule, I usually post only a little on the FB page. 
Summer's short after all. But, I am daily inspired by those who post their beautiful efforts regularly.

Thanks for taking the time to peek at these mini canvases. 
Art really is therapeutic!
AND SO FUN!


Bliss


Chinese Dragon


Vacation Anticipation


Roses 


Phillip and William


Simple



More Precious than Gold


Reminiscing  


Acceptance


Orange Stamped Tangle


Relax 


Get on Board


Color Tangle


Find Joy - Stampin' Up


Lucky Day


hello kitty


Boots on Brown




Follow on Bloglovin

7 comments:

  1. More great cards--you can definitely feel the fun you put into them! I've been a-slackin' all week...mmmmm....Happy new week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dawn! Well, you are letting your inner artist fly, and that takes time. Looks like you have been prolific! Enjoy!

    Happy Sunday,
    Ceil

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dawn: These are interesting. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so clever! Suddenly I am feeling very creative...Thanks for the inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW those are great! Such talent! I am stopping by from Inspire Me Monday Blog Hop! I look forward to your visit at http://www.homemaker-mom.com/2/post/2013/07/old-boxes-with-a-new-purpose.html . Happy creating!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You so inspire me! I want to go play with my art stuff...

    ReplyDelete

walk along the shore with me and leave your footprints in the sand-
I'm listening, friend...in November I will not be replying so often, but instead slip quietly over to your place for a visit. ;)