1. I get to announce to everyone, all month long, in a gleeful voice, "It's National Poetry Month!"
2. I discover new ways to celebrate all things poetic:
30 Ways to Celebrate - I had my daughter choose one of these activities for NPM as part of Home School
3. I snuggle up each night with this really cool book by Susan G. Wooldridge:
4. I can linger with other poetry lovers in the Blogosphere
@ dVerse Poets Pub (well I usually try to do this every Tuesday year round)
5. I have an excuse to share some of my own written poems:
- Warning: Remixing The Purple Poem
- Egyptian Princess
- Goliath Comes
- Summer Drive
- The Visionary And The Delinquent
One confession: I don't have a favorite poet.
Do you celebrate National Poetry Month?
Do you have a favorite poet?
Do you have a favorite poem?
Happy National Poetry Month!