At what point does a friendship become a safe haven?
At what point does friendship cross the bridge of trust?
Where light reflects beauty and acceptance between two,
and comfort comes in wordless walks...
When does friendship invite the soul to the quiet place
that can be shared with the same peace that is found alone?
When does friendship lead beside quiet waters?
When does friendship become a shelter for stormy days?
Friendship comes in unexpected places.
At unexpected times.
Friendship walks up right beside you,
without being asked.
Friendship brings sweet satisfaction that lasts long after ice cream melts, and is savored by those who share seasons in time together.
May you be blessed in the friendships God gives you.
Counting my blessings this Monday with Ann...
I was so blessed watching my daughter and her friend enjoy spending time together as we had a taste of Spring this past weekend.
401. quiet days, reflective walks
402. angry waves that minister grace
403. praying friends every Monday- oh how grateful I am these women are willing to gather together and pray
404. grace for Monday needed...and given- recovering from a busy weekend
405. local farmers and farmers markets filled with fresh, bountiful produce
406. kind librarians and casual conversations that feel like kinship
407. My husband's soup...yum.
Linking with these sweet communities of sisters and friends: