2.07.2013

When Those You Love Don't Love Jesus {5 Minutes for Faith}

  
 Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. Ephesians 6:10-11

The words stab my heart and I stand, dumbstruck, stuck in the moment. Trapped by the sharpness piercing to my very core. "You want to know what they think of you?"  The words continue without pause for an answer, "Well I'll tell you, they think you're a Jesus Freak, and annoying." I am left speechless.


Please join me over at 5 Minutes for Faith today where I will be sharing a moment of betrayal and hopefully,  a word of encouragement.

I've shut off comments here but you can
Click Here to Join me there!


Linking with Bonnie because this fits along well with the prompt of "Trust".
Come over and see how!