12.23.2012

The Day She Prayed For A Brother {Guest Post at Beautifully Rooted}

Credit


There I stood, tripping over Tupperware containers strewn about the floor. She sat at the table coloring. These are the days of Play-Doh, crayons and finger -paints.  The times of wooden spoon drumming on upside down pans. She turned to me as I scurried about the kitchen in my busy mom mode, interrupting my momentum abruptly by the one simple request. "Mommy, I want a little brother or sister."

Would you stop join me over at Beautifully Rooted where I am sharing one of my favorite exchanges with my sweet girl? 



Photobucket


I am including this post as part of the 12 Days of Blog Posts for December!

1 comment:

walk along the shore with me and leave your footprints in the sand-
I'm listening, friend...in November I will not be replying so often, but instead slip quietly over to your place for a visit. ;)