11.11.2012

Today Is The Day {Join Me at 5 Minutes for Faith?}



"I don't wanna go through the motions
I don't wanna go one more day
without Your all consuming passion inside of me
I don't wanna spend my whole life asking,
'What if I had given everything,
instead of going through the motions?' "
~Matthew West


I'm over at 5 Minutes For Faith today 
sharing my heart on battling complacency
 in the common days-
will you join me for my first share there 
as a regular contributor?



There I am watching from a distance.
I’m watching myself as a stranger.
I am like one who seems aloof. Distracted.

I've done my list today.
The dishes have been done, bed made, laundry washed, dried and folded.
Phone calls and e-mails have been returned.
I've done all of the things that needed to get done this day...continue reading




11 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Oh yes, me too...can't get it out of my head today!

      Delete
  2. Such a beautiful post, and blog! I came over because I linked up to the ornament party that you commented that you missed. I actually missed the point of it when I first linked. If you are interested, would you like to partner up for it? My link from her party, http://www.oneartsymama.com/2012/11/ornament-exchange-link-up-party.html?showComment=1352667876362#c3167344028770471815 shows the beaded snowflakes. Have a blessed Sunday. Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lisa, I commented back over at the site- Amy matched me up - let me know if she is able to match you up as well! Thanks for your graciousness and kind heart!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Awww. Thanks. Seriously, baby steps- I had lots of help from sweet Barbie in getting it posted this round. Hope to be more independent technically in the future!

      Delete
    2. You did well! I love the post!

      Delete
    3. Thanks, Barbie- appreciate your help and glad you liked it.

      Delete
  4. Hi, I came back over to let you know Amy matched me up with another blogger. I peeked up at the comments and see you responded here..so glad you are playing along too. I am a fitness trainer too. I work in P.T. Glad to have met you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. E-mailed you but just in case - I will reply here as well. GLad you got matched up- I am uber excited about the exchange!

      Delete

walk along the shore with me and leave your footprints in the sand-
I'm listening, friend...in November I will not be replying so often, but instead slip quietly over to your place for a visit. ;)