11.06.2012

The Gatekeeper and The Girl


Yes, I am the gate.
Those who come in through me will be saved.
They will come and go freely and will find good pastures.
John 10:9


He meets me at the gate
I ask Him for her entry

He accepts my plea
lovingly...

He enters into The Father's presence 
on my behalf,
on hers

He takes my head into His hands
smiling, 
I enter His holy embrace

my joy complete
knowing he has heard

I turn to go
but know...
am confident
that His desires and mine
align

I am a daughter of the King
princess warrior storming the gates of heaven
in love...
and I know the Gatekeeper.

The Gatekeeper knows me.



Linking up at dVerse- where I pray not worry about
 being politically correct-
join us!




8 comments:

  1. Oh this is beautiful! Thank you, it really touched me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is a beautiful reassurance is it not...to know that we are known and that if we will listen he will tell us how to get through the gate...and that he wants us to come through....

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful, Dawn! Words and picture mesh perfectly, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes. We know the gatekeeper. I like that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for this wonderful reminder! It's a great way to start my day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this so much Dawn. Simply lovely and heart-full.

    ReplyDelete

walk along the shore with me and leave your footprints in the sand-
I'm listening, friend...in November I will not be replying so often, but instead slip quietly over to your place for a visit. ;)