9.10.2012

Random Muse Monday {Subliminal Messages}


Photo Credit

Well hello, friends. I am feeling extremely random today. There is no telling where we will end up, except there is a slight possibility you will want M&M's by the end of this Blog visit! 
Happy Monday.

You better have a BIG Cup of Coffee for this one!
Some of my randoms for the week:

I finished the best book EVER. You simply must read it. If you do I expect you to come right back here to tell me how I was right! Sharon Jaynes has done an excellent job of bringing God's glory up close in and personal in A Sudden Glory - God's Lavish Response For Your Ache For Something More. This IS the best book I have read this year. SO much of what she wrote resonated within me- I will be posting a review this week!




If you do one thing for yourself, do this:

Make the time to take and

  AFTERNOON BUBBLE BATH!
Promise me you will!
On Thursday afternoon, I enjoyed some pampering that was long overdue.
It started with bubbles, a book and a candle.
During the day.
It ended with a self given pedicure.
Now go do likewise. 
You are worth it.
Yes, you can do this at midnight as well. 
Just. Do It.
Your welcome (in advance).

photo credit

Oh, and I took the weekend OFF from Blogging.
I was busy with that other stuff called "living".
It really wasn't planned it just sort of 
happened and felt right.

But you know I never take a day off from writing...
Here is a picture of my current JOURNAL:




I attended the event Heart Cry in Maine
with some lovely ladies-
about 200 of them really! 
A lovely road trip, followed by a worshipful, prayerful morning.
A lovely picnic lunch at a grassy spot overlooking the ocean, for fellowship
for three before the return: Here at Fort McClary. 



The Lord gave us a beautiful day and a scenic spot.
I wish I took a shot of the ocean view we had but my battery was dead!

I will be sharing more about Moms In Prayer and this event.

Below are the lovely two ladies I traveled with 
from Rhode Island:



My most wonderful exciting news of all is this:
Our Pastor is embarking on a journey of The Book of Acts.
I am notebook ready and looking forward to however long he spends on it.
I am thinking we will be there for a few years BUT here is the
3 minute version for those of you who can't be there!
This was shared to my delight at the kickoff of the service!











If you need some Fitness Encouragement
I am posting up tips, inspiration and fitness advice 
photo credit 

296. Bright stars and moon sliver shining above this morning
297. a good night's rest.
298.Waking up with thanksgiving on my lips- All Him
299. His victory over sin, His forgiveness, His promises
triune HOPE.
300. The enemy cannot be victorious, the enemy is not anyone
but only one- who is defeated.

All praise Glory and Honor belong to the One True King!







Aiming to link Here:


miscellany monday at lowercase letters



11 comments:

  1. Hi, Dawn! These sound like good finds. I will definitely check out that book by Sharon. And guess what??? You won the Audry Assad cd! If you will send me your snail, I'll pop it off to you soon. I hope you enjoy it, she is one of my favorites. My email is laraj@suddenlink.net.

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Laura, Hooray! Thanks for visiting and for the CD!

      Delete
  2. I'll be keeping an eye out for that book at my library. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, Tammy I know you will love it! Someone is borrowing mine right away- or I would send it although it is really marked up with hi-lights good! lol

      Delete
  3. Nice post; I love random! Definitely agree with you about the afternoon bubble bath. Such a treat! I am visiting from Multitudes on Monday. My post is #69, right before yours. Hope you'll drop by.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful post you have. Dropping by from Inspire me MOnday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun stuff here girl! I sent the 3 minute Acts to my FB, so great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I did want to eat some M&Ms but alas none in the house , I like your new journal. It is funny but somehow I like my journal to be more than just a note book because my words/ thoughts/feelings deserve better-silly probably but there it is.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The book by Sharon sounds like something I would want to read...thanks for the ACTS in 3 minutes...visiting from Playdates...blessings, Dawn...Moms in Prayer is an awesome ministry.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're right. I do want M&M's. And this book has been on my list! What a joy to read your review (and I just kept reading, leaving me here) :)

    You do random posts well. It even flows!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I truly like to reading your post. Thank you so much for taking the time to share such a nice information.
    speed zen

    ReplyDelete

walk along the shore with me and leave your footprints in the sand-
I'm listening, friend...in November I will not be replying so often, but instead slip quietly over to your place for a visit. ;)