9.01.2012

Fitting In Fitness in Fall {Fitness For The Fainthearted}




Today I am over at my other Blog and getting ready to share 
some fitness motivation, inspiration and answers to 
YOUR 
questions this coming month! 

I am getting back into my work schedule
 (and finding my own fitness groove again- slowly!) 
and looking forward to writing more over there- 
so I hope you will join me, visit, follow and 
give me your best fitness related questions 
and I will be sure to give you my best answers. 

Last night I updated with this post inviting readers to please
 e-mail me exercise related questions, challenges and conundrums:

Join me for today's post:


Either way-
Thanks, and hope to see you over there!











No comments:

Post a Comment

walk along the shore with me and leave your footprints in the sand-
I'm listening, friend...in November I will not be replying so often, but instead slip quietly over to your place for a visit. ;)