7.09.2012

Who Needs A Vacation Monday?



ME!
Are you raising your hand?
Did you stand up, 
seat knocking back right out from under you, 
saying, "I do, I do!"


Well, my friend, me too!
This week as you read these words, 
we are tucked away in a cabin 
by a pristine, peaceful, picturesque 
lake surrounded by mountains in beautiful Maine.


I will be soaking in the sunrise and enjoying 
every precious moment that God gives me.



I will gain new perspective.



I will see some old friends.




I will enjoy some quality time with
 these two crazies.


I will eat some of these.


I will sit by this most every night...


Perhaps make some memories with these folks, 
who are responsible for us becoming Maine-iacs!


 
I will be renewed, refreshed, relaxed and 
restored. This is my hope.

Unplugged.
(course you know I will have my journal!)


If you could kindly pray for this family as we travel and come together for a much needed vacation together, 
I would appreciate it!


241. a family vacation 242. the beauty of the present moment 243. the hope of restoration 244. the power of choice 245. freedom to choose in every situation, how I will respond 246. the Holy Spirit
247. insurmountable joy because of Him


I will be away so not able to link up but here is where I usually do that!

miscellany monday at lowercase letters


5 comments:

  1. So happy for you, mixed with almost equal parts jealousy. But mostly happy and looking forward to the insights and fun stories you will bring home with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I need a vacation! Looks wonderful. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing your vacation with us. I almost feel like I am there with you. This week would have been a perfect week to escape from work...but then, who would do my work? I'd have double to face when I returned....but I can at least dream along with you...enjoy your vacation and your family. Be blessed and refreshed!!! Can't wait to hear all about it.
    Love,
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great vacation, Dawn! I like that you became "Maine-iacs! When you asked who needs a vacation on Mandays, I thought that in our family we are so blessed because we begin our work week visiting our stores. It's kind of like a vacation, no paperwork or stress! patsy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you have had a great time. I am sorry I am late here. I am sorry I haven't commented. My life has been wild. But I am not lost. I am catching up. sandie

    ReplyDelete

walk along the shore with me and leave your footprints in the sand-
I'm listening, friend...in November I will not be replying so often, but instead slip quietly over to your place for a visit. ;)