7.06.2012

What Else Matters? (RJD #15)

Recent journal page!


Friends,

The above came from a recent journal...so recent I won't even share EXACTLY when! But this week, I am sharing a little scribble from a recently shared journal (shown below). It is what I need to remember tonight...
perhaps you do too?


What Else Matters?

Time to pray
Time to write
Time to serve
Time to praise His name
Time to share His glory and Truth
Time to stand in awe
at the work He's done
Time to glorify His One and Only Son



If we have done the things He has called us to today, 
I guess we can put our head on our pillows and rest.
Tomorrow is a new day, 
His mercies will be fresh.
We can rest knowing there is grace.
What else matters? 





@1997





 This is linked with Random Journal Day

And these fine friends:





Beholding Glory

6 comments:

  1. You journal entry reminded me how many times one of mine just reads...please, Lord. Those moments when I am without words resting in the fact that He knows. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The perfect question for internal recalibration. (I know what a word-lover you are!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing with us at Friendship Friday - that journal entry looks like it could have been photo copied out of one of mine! :-)

    Have a fabulous, restful and PEACEFUL weekend as you enjoy life's little pleasures!

    Create With Joy
    http://create-with-joy.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Exactly! Just how I feel...so many times. I love that first little note. "And you?" How often I forget to ask Him.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved it! Taking time for Him is what matters most.

    Blessings~
    Shari

    ReplyDelete

walk along the shore with me and leave your footprints in the sand-
I'm listening, friend...in November I will not be replying so often, but instead slip quietly over to your place for a visit. ;)