|A single peach bloom with morning dew |
from our front yard...
Buckle Up - I am heavy on the
Randoms this week....
HANG ON tight!
Here We Go!
|I got a mani-pedi this past week. |
Pedicures make me feel pampered and pretty!
How about you?
|I can't keep a secret when it is this good!|
The Inspiring Women Series continues this week
with an interview with author/artist
You do not want to miss this one, friends!
Please stay tuned...
|I got this great new Journal at Michael 's for just $5.00!|
I think I may be feeling pink-ish soon!
Here is the next weeks prayer recipients!
15. Cathy @ Periwinkle Confessions -June 3, 2012
16. Barbie @ My Freshly Brewed Life -June 4, 2012
17. Regina @ Teach Me The Ancient Paths -June 5, 2012
18. Jenny @ Jenny Matlock -June 6, 2012
19. Sandi @ Chatty Crone -June 7, 2012
20. Miss Kathy @ The Writer's Reverie -June 8, 2012
21. Ed @ The Sheep's Pen -June 9, 2012
|My Friend Susie over at Recovering Church Lady has been having a|
lot of fun with "Wordle"...she sent me this which is a wordle of my Blog.
Pretty fun for us word loving types!
|$2.50 at Target: I am a Fashionista!|
Love it for my journal, planner, etc.
I am a hard-core Bag Lady!
Can you believe it's June?
But there is always time for a little kindness, yes?
Here are some quotes for your week!
If we should deal out justice only, in this world, who would escape? No, it is better to be generous, and in the end more profitable, for it gains gratitude for us, and love. ~Mark Twain
I always prefer to believe the best of everybody, it saves so much trouble. ~Rudyard Kipling
Even when you do not feel big hearted,
you can give yourself permission to act that way. ~Lama Willa Miller
You cannot do a kindness too soon, for you never know
how soon it will be too late. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson
184. a generous, unexpected tip 185. God's provision 186. a client who is a pleasure to work with
187. homemaking day victory- hooray! 188. only one room that looks "sploded"! 189. full, white round moon reminder of the fullness of His love - washed the world in white late last night- beautiful. 190. blessed assurance 191. realizing my faith is stronger than my fear - finally. 192. He is greater than all my fears, yes! BUT to know that I know and believe it to my toes. YES! 193. Lovely wedding shower weekend with peonies, pink and candy treats...surrounded by love and loveliness-sweet!
Sorry so late...
I had to take time to smell the roses...