I wonder about these things...
how such beauty can be contained in petals.
How one little girl can
make my heart feel full to overflow,
as she stoops to capture daisies...
in a moment.
How all of life is to be lived like these flowers,
beauty captured in a moment.
Because for all we know this moment is all we may have...
Can you see it?
Do you walk by or let yourself be touched by this beauty?
She bends low, my heart straining thinking of all
of the moments we've shared...
but this one moment...
is beauty, joy and ...passing.
But, I stoop too, in the grass,
by her side enjoying the gifts
He has ordained...
I savor it all, drinking in every detail, thirsty.
I drink it in- long.
Rolling the sweetness of it around in my soul.
And thank God for His good and perfect gifts.
Every good and perfect gift is from above,
coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights,
who does not change like shifting shadows.
I also am sharing a very special,
DIY Pet Frame project this week!
It's really simple, honest.
"Wicked" easy. Or I would not tackle it.
Here is the finished product.
Details are HERE !
It's the last week for the Bloggers Prayer Project;
I will be doing a post this week about this experience,
my goals for continued prayer for the Blogging Community
and a few lessons I learned during this little endeavor.
29. Alise @ Alise... Write -June 17, 2012
30. Lauretta @ The Plumbline -June 18, 2012
31. Shah @ Words In Sync -June 19, 2012
So excited that The Write It Girls are having a
Would you like to join in? It will be a blast!
207. smallest state, not small on beauty 208. sweet, thoughtful husband o' mine 209. never-ending GRACE 210. another possibility from the hand of the Giver of everything 211. when I can't see clearly, He has me. When I see clearly...He still has me. When I think I see clearly, but don't, He's there. 212. beautiful flowers everywhere 213. living by the ocean 214. joy on every side
215. fun family day 216. Brunch at a snooty ocean front Inn 217. silliness in random places