|Hubby pulling the winner out of the jar.|
But I will restore you to health and heal your wounds,' declares the LORD, 'because you are called an outcast, Zion for whom no one cares.'
See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it? I am making a way in the desert and streams in the wasteland.
My daily distraction in the basket: Aurora!
DON'T JUDGE ME BY MY MESSY DESK!
It's because I am being very creative. I am messy when I create.
Like a creative explosion. Or as my mom has said "Hurricane Dawn" has hit!
Can I blame the cat, instead? She looks guilty.
Some days were meant for this:
Surprises like THIS...
|The card and bracelet my sweet girl gave me. |
She also made me a video.
It depicts one of our battles and her doing a surprisingly accurate
and all of these...
131. Sweet morning breakfast with my Mom
132. Sweetness doubled knowing that she made my
little gift possible (from my girl)
133. The transforming love and faithfulness of my God
134. Celebrating a special lady's 85th Birthday- joyous!
135. Encouraging words from new clients and old
136. glimpses of hope daily by His grace
137. The Word that brings ALL into light
138. My orange heart rock
139. My romantic, thoughtful Savior
140. My hubby that reflects Him in surprising ways
141. visiting my Dad and Step Mom always brings smiles
of the Mother's Legacy
Susie Klein @ Recovering Church Lady!
Congratulations Susie, and thanks all who entered.
Maybe she will blog some of those cool prompts
for us bloggy friends...hint, hint!
|My hubby's fingernails were only dirty because as a |
Senior Manager at Lowes during Spring Season,
he feels a high calling to check every
single plant to make sure each one is watered!
Hence dirt under the nails.
He does clean them, honest!
HAPPY MONDAY, Friends! May it be a sweet week for you!