4.27.2012

A Love Divine: (RDJ Link Up #5) 4/27/12



8/5/06

Lord,
I praise and thank you for your Word, your creation and the beauty of your hands and at your fingertips.
I thank you for this beautiful morning.
Give me joy and light and grace to shine upon my husband.

Thank you Jesus that you are the romancer of my heart.

More than my husband, more than my friends, more than my precious daughter~
You love me beyond end,
beyond measure with infinite pleasure.
I'm yours, you're mine
Our love divine.

Today I praise you because you are  a loving God whose very nature is love.

What is your will for me Lord?

To be a wife and mother,
to be a caring friend-
to live and serve others,
to forgive time and time again?

To turn the other cheek,
to smile and always pray
to share your love with everyone,
I meet along the way?

What is your will for me, Lord?

To drink in the beauty you create
and see your hand in all-
the trees, insects,
birds and butterflies-
On your mercy contemplate.













and visit more lovely posts. 
Perhaps you might share from your journal a bit of your journey? 



9 comments:

  1. So beautifully written Dawn! A lovely inspiring post that describes our inner most desires and passions to follow His will and choose the path He wants to take us down. A great way to begin my day!

    Blessings and hugs sister!
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  2. How Beautiful! Just what I needed to hear today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The plain, outward appearance of the notebook you used belies the beautiful words within. I SO loved and enjoyed this, Dawn!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for reminding me/us who the 'lover of our souls' is...again. You are the poet I imagine being but never quite manage to be.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful poem, Dawn! God shows us through words that we have so much to be thankful for in life. Thanks for sharing this!

    In His Lo♥e, Ann

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a beautiful prayer and perspective and attitude!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such lovely insight! And your Precious Moments illustration is absolutely perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, Lord, Yes Lord, yes yes Lord! Me too! Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dawn, the more I read you, the more I love you. And yes, I did use the "L" word!

    ReplyDelete

walk along the shore with me and leave your footprints in the sand-
I'm listening, friend...in November I will not be replying so often, but instead slip quietly over to your place for a visit. ;)