4.07.2012

Lead Me To The Cross...



Lead Me To The Cross
By Chris and Conrad


It has been a while since I participated in Amy's (Signs, Miracles and Wonders) "Then Sings My Soul Saturdays". But Easter Weekend seems like a wonderful time to jump in! This song has been going through my mind since mid week, and I so love Chris and Conrad's version. I love the way K-Love features artist's occasionally so figured I would share that video...I appreciate the raw version of music. Unadulterated, pure, beautiful. Gifted, talented musicians shine for Him in such real way in these instances.

Happy Resurrection Weekend!



1 comment:

walk along the shore with me and leave your footprints in the sand-
I'm listening, friend...in November I will not be replying so often, but instead slip quietly over to your place for a visit. ;)