1.29.2012

Waiting.On.God.

Photo Credit: Mary Lynch


Still.
Waiting.
Wondering why the sun is hid.
By clouds.
Why the clouds, stand between 
Thee and me.

Yet, You are present in this moment.

As if the sun itself shone bright.
Dispersing,
darkness, fog...
fear and doubt.

Light.
Still present in the darkest hour.
Never.
Forget.
Him.


When Jesus spoke again to the people, he said, “I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.”
John 8:12


*This poem is dedicated to my friend and Sister in Christ, Mary who takes the most amazing pictures ever. Every day! Thank you for sharing the beauty you see through the lens of your camera and life!

3 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful picture!!! It makes me want to be right there, wherever it was taken. God is in this place. For sure.

    And beautiful words to go with it. Thank you, Dawn.

    Yes, your friend takes awesome pics, but I know someone else who takes pics like that and her first name begins with a 'D.' ;)

    Grace & peace,
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful picture and beautiful poem. What happened yesterday on Facebook inspired my Scripture Sunday post today. Hope you had a good Sunday!

    ReplyDelete

walk along the shore with me and leave your footprints in the sand-
I'm listening, friend...in November I will not be replying so often, but instead slip quietly over to your place for a visit. ;)