1.06.2012

"I'm IT !"


MOHTH



See this cute, little chick above. Her name is Heather and I am quite fond of her mom-ness and Blog. Recently she tagged me in a post, and now I am "IT". 
So...if you get tagged I hope you make sure and play along! 
P.S. Don't hate me because I'm beautiful. You are, too! 

So because she tagged me, the rules are:

1. Post these rules. 
2. You must post 11 random things yourself.
3. Answer the ques­tions the tag­ger set for you in their post.
4. Cre­ate 11 new ques­tions for the peo­ple you tag to answer.
5. Go to their blog and tell them that you've tagged them.
6. No stuff in the tag­ging sec­tion about ‘you are tagged if you are read­ing this.’ Blah blah blah, you legit­i­mately have to tag 11 peeps!

Ok, so here goes nothing!
Eleven Random Things About Myself


1. I hate to sleep. I consider it 
one of the seven deadly sins!
Of course that is in my book, not THE Book! 
I only do it because I have to. 

2. I love to scare the Bejeezers out of people I love. I seriously still hide around corners, behind furniture, and creative places suddenly jumping out at my hubs or girl when they least expect it thus scaring them half to death. It is risky being loved by me. 

3. I seem to suffer from Writer's Diarrhea more than Writer's Block. 
I write almost as much as I breathe. I share less than a 1/4 of what I write. 
Remember, I am still "coming out of the closet". 

4. When I was a child, I found a stray dog and hid it in my garage. I named the dog "Friend", and fed it potato sticks and hot dogs. Until the day our landlord inquired of my Mom about our new pet. She promptly took my Friend to the pound. I still guilt her with that. As any good daughter would. 

5. I was diagnosed with ADHD as a child before it was a common diagnosis. Especially for girls. Yeah I'm whack like that. A real trendsetter. Ahead of my time. 
I consider it a gift. On the good days. Because of Christ, they're all good days.
Randomness is a way of life for me, see- no sweat!

6. It really bothers me if the beds don't get made. The house can be a mess but if the beds are made, I am good. AND I will make the bed no matter how late it is. I hate getting into an unmade bed to sleep, even more than I hate to have to go to sleep! 

7. I have always wanted to go in a shark cage... perhaps even, actually in the Ocean with sharks but at least in the cage. I have a little Shark obsession since @ 6th grade. I never grew out of it. This of course makes me a fan of Shark Week. I am not ashamed of my week long binge of blatant TV watching, when it is scheduled. 

8. I love silence. I am a lover of complete quiet. I rarely play music in the car, or at home. 
I treasure quietness, and do not care for any background sound. My mind is noisy enough without additional input.

9. I love to pray for people without them knowing. 
I love to pray, period. 
I pray for others who do not know I am praying for them. 
Yeah. I am a random, secret prayer warrior. 

10. I love snow. I want snow. Snow makes me very happy.

11. I don't do "cliques". As much as I love to be with people, I love to be alone. 

Heather's Eleven Questions to Me

If you had one last meal, what would it be? Spaghetti with Meatballs
What is something you consume every day? Coffee
What’s the song you love jamming out to when you get in the car? I prefer fresh fruit to jam. Otherwise Classical, Simply Red or Basia. I'm old FYI! 
What were you doing on New Year's Eve? Hanging at home with the Fam! We are so exciting.
The last place you went on vacation? Maine - We love Maine!
The last time you were in the hospital was because? Tore my Hip. Fun stuff. 
The last time you ate out was at? The Mon Kou- Polynesian cuisine. 
The last concert you went to? Basia in Boston! Loved it! 
Your favorite lounge clothes would be? My yoga pants or sweats and fuzzy socks.
Your favorite hang out is? Home.
The last time your heart rate was above normal was when? 
At my last job interview. With Five people interviewing me!

Tag-You're IT! - See your name click on it! Your turn!

 Pam
 Beth
 Pam


11 Questions for My Tag-gees:

1. The first three things you do in the morning (excluding bodily function activities)?
2. When was the last time you exercised and what did you do?
3.  One thing you will do (or try) this year that you have never done before?
4. If money were no object what is the one thing you would buy for yourself?
5. If you could go anywhere in the world to explore and visit, where would it be?
6. You can interview 3 people (they have to be living) - who are they?
7. Describe yourself in 7 words or less. 
8. Favorite fruit?
9. One historical person you want to talk to who is not alive
 (Jesus is alive so don't even go there)?
10. Your favorite movie?
11. What is the best book you would recommend for 2012?

6 comments:

  1. We really do have a lot in common. Your 11 facts had me nodding in agreement. Except for the sharks and snow....not no way, not no how do I agree with those two. LOL

    I have to head to work soon so I'll get around to doing this tonight and let you know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a very inspiring blog.

    Thank you for stopping by.

    Lioness- your newest follower

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay....post is up! Whew, this was a long one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! Thank you so much for tagging me! This is such a cool post; I will try to answer back as soon as I can!

    I am fascinated by your 11 things! I LOVE sleep and hate the snow lol. Also, I almost never make my bed, but I see the appeal. I love the term 'writers diarreah'... that seems to me to be a better problem than writers block - especially since you're able to filter it. Maybe you should have a MD Uncensored blog lol!

    Jamie
    For Love of Cupcakes

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just one question I noticed you refered to your hub in the plural "hubs", is there something you are not telling us? Just wondering.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha ha! You know my favorite hang out is at home too and I would drink coffee every day if I wasn't nursing...but I do have it at least 3 times a week. :)

    P.S. I love that your dog was named "Friend" and I too have writers diarrhea and share way more about myself than I think others really care to know about. ;) Oh well, I enjoy blogging.

    ReplyDelete

walk along the shore with me and leave your footprints in the sand-
I'm listening, friend...in November I will not be replying so often, but instead slip quietly over to your place for a visit. ;)