Well, today I am giving thanks for the opportunity to have participated in my first Group Writing Project which Courtney Chowning at Faithful Bloggers set forth a few weeks ago. Courtney challenged the Christian Blogging Community to consider Thankfulness, as we approach this season of giving thanks. Courtney issued the challenge and 13 Christian Bloggers answered the call!
Tonight I will be curling up in a cozy spot with a hot cup of Joe and enjoying the devotional writing that my bloggy brethren shared in this free, down loadable e-book.
So, if you are looking some Thanksgiving inspiration to get your grateful juices flowing, go ahead and download, print out and enjoy!
Also stop by their Blogs and share some thanksgiving encouragement! 'Tis the season!
...give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.
1 Thessalonians 5:18
- Christina, WeigandChris.com - In Everything Give Thanks
- Courtney Chowning, Biblical Mom - The Importance of Being Thankful
- Karin Kinney, My Hmmm Collection – Hmmm… Grandpa, the Seven Dwarfs, and Thankfulness
- Laurie Neumann, Christian Home Business Connection - In Everything Give Thanks
- Lisa Keck, Ears in the Cornfield - Thanks
- Christine M. Miller-Ramey, My Traveled Paths - Thanks, In All Things
- Joan, Reflections of His Grace - Two Small Words
- Robert, Robert Williams Ministries - October 26, 2011
- Ina, Caregiving with Purpose - Thankful Thursday: How Can I Reduce Caregiver Stress In Alzheimers Symptoms?
- Tobi, Simply Jesus Ministries.. - Alarm Clock, Cute Kid, or a Rooster.. it’s what happens next that matters most.
- Dawn Paoletta, Beneath the Surface - Am I Thankful?
- Anastasia Diamond, Jesus My Lord And Savior - In Everything Give Thanks
- Roxey Megna, RoxeyLucey.com - Choosing Thankfulness