9.10.2011

Re-Discovering "Sweet Mercies"



I am linking up today (it's 12:03 AM) with Amy @ Signs, Miracles and Wonders for a brief post for her "Then Sings My Soul, Saturdays". The song that has been on my mind for the past few weeks is a song I heard years ago in the early days of my relationship with the Lord. It's called "Sweet Mercies" and originally I heard it sung by David Ruis and felt ministered to with both the words and music. However, I really enjoyed the video clip I found on YouTube and thought I would share this as I "discovered" it and was ministered to anew by the same song.

“The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes but in having new eyes.”


Have a blessed weekend and may His sweet mercies rain upon you!

4 comments:

  1. A nice song. I like "Sweet Mercies." May they rain upon you too! Happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This song is new to me.
    I am thankful His mercies are new everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a new song to me too. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

walk along the shore with me and leave your footprints in the sand-
I'm listening, friend...in November I will not be replying so often, but instead slip quietly over to your place for a visit. ;)